20090215

Today, when I came back home, I saw a car near me home. It name was [Dream Car]. I came into the car, but I did not know how to drive. So I only sat inside. Suddenly, the car start to movement quick, quick, quick and quick. When the car stop, I saw a man, he wore a ancient costume. Iquestion,“Where am I ?”He explain, “You I in china! Where do you come from?” “I come from Hong Kong!”A soldier order “Come back to build the Great Wall. I come to the Great Wall with the man.

The soldier should, “Child come and work!” When I was tried, I sat there, but the soldier order me to continue to work. So I used the firearm to killed the soldier. The other soldier caught me and took me too saw the Qin Shi Huang. Qin Shi Huang ask, “Who a you?” I said “I am a special child, I can use a firearm to kill you!” He was very worried and give me I picture

The car came and I went inside quickly. The car said, “You take this picture, you need to go to unborn.

No comments: