20090215

Part II THE FUTURE - amended by Phyllis

The car moved quickly and quickly. The picture was beautiful and had some beautiful flowers, trees and rivers in it. I was very tired and slept for about one day.

“What is happening, car?” I asked. The car said, “We are in the future!” Suddenly, a man called Tommy asked, “Have you seen a picture? It is beautiful with some beautiful flowers and rivers!” A robot said, “It is the picture in his hand!” I ran and ran quickly because I thought they were thieves wanting to get my picture. I saw many robots and people on the street, and they were shopping there.

When I tried to find my home, it was no longer there. I saw a school called All-knowing School. Afterwards, I sat on the chair and drank some water.

I saw that everyone had a robot and they together were shopping, playing, reading and sitting in high-tech cars.

Suddenly, I saw a newspaper on the ground which wrote that a boy would bring a picture from 2009. I saw Tommy again and gave the picture to him. I said, “Sorry! I didn’t know you are Emperor Qin’s descendant!” Tommy got the picture and gave a stamp to me as a gift and said, “It is from my mother!”

The car shouted, “We need to go back home, it is midnight in the present!”

I said, “Bye-bye, Tommy!” and went to the car quickly.

No comments: