20090215

TIME MACHINE - amended by Phyllis

Part I THE PAST

Today, when I went back home, I saw a car outside. Its name was “Dream Car”. I went into the car, but I did not know how to drive. So I only sat inside. Suddenly, the car started to move quickly, quickly, quickly and quickly. When the car stopped, I saw a man who wore an ancient costume. I asked, “Where am I?” He explained, “You are in China! I am a builder of the Great Wall. Where do you come from?” “I come from Hong Kong!” A soldier ordered, “Come back to build the Great Wall.” I went to there with the man.
.
The soldier shouted, “Child, come and work!” When I was tired, I sat there, but he ordered me to continue to work. So I took a gun from the car to kill him. The other soldiers caught me and took me to see Qin Shi Huang. Qin Shi Huang asked, “Who are you?” I said, “I am a special child, I can use a gun to kill you!” He was very worried and gave me a picture.
.
The car came and I went inside quickly. The car said, “You have taken this picture, and now you need to go to the future.”

No comments: