20101114

Mother and I went to our home. It was a bad thing for us, because the ducks stroke our home. Father said angrily, “I will kill them, let’s retaliate them!” Then, we flew away the nest and found something to kill the ducks. After few minutes, we felt hungry and we went back to the nest and started to found something to eat. My father said, “I never want to eat the insects, they are very nausea!”

We found a tree and there were many fruits there. I thought we could eat it there. When I started to eat it, a man used something to throw me. The man was my best friend, Tommy. I remembered he dislike the bird and wanted to kill the bird there. I flew back to the nest and I discovered the nest had some cakes. It looked very yummy, so I ate it quickly. When my father back home, it was the time to kill the ducks. My bother got a bomb. He shouted, “I discover many bomb near the big tree!” Then, we got a lot of bombs and threw to the ducks. The ducks saw us threw the bombs to them, so they went back the home quickly.

The home was us, not them. I was very angry, and threw a bomb to the home. Suddenly, a duck went out, and used a gun and fire us. My father threw the entire bomb to them. A big sound made many ducks coming. We were very scared, because the duck fire us by their guns. We flew back the nest, but they ran after me. When they wanted to fire us, a bomb explosion in there.

My mother said, “There were many bombs under the land!” The all ducks got hurt and said angrily, “Be careful, we will kill you!” I threw a bomb to the ducks who said something. I said, “I think you can’t!” Then the duck died. We was very happy, because we won the gas!

Then we threw a lot of bomb to the ducks, they were very scared us. Many ducks hurts. We saw a girl there, she was crying. The girl always saw red, and the impossible things would happen. We learned why we became the birds, it was because she dislike we kill the ducks for funny when we were the people. After few minutes, we became the people again. We didn’t kill the birds for funny that time.

No comments: