20101118

A New Ending - amended

Mother and I went back home. Unluckily, the ducks had taken over our home. Father said angrily, “I will kill them, let’s revenge!” Then, we flew away from the nest and found something to kill the ducks. After a few minutes, we felt hungry so we went back to the nest and started to find something to eat. My father said, “I never want to eat insects, they are very disgusting!”

.

We found a tree with many fruits. I thought we could eat them. When I started eating, a man threw something at me. The man was my best friend, Tommy. I remembered he disliked birds and wanted to kill all of them. I flew back to our nest and discovered some cakes in the nest. They looked very yummy, so I ate them quickly. When my father went back home, it was time to kill the ducks. My bother got a bomb. He shouted, “I discover many bombs near the big tree!” Then, we got a lot of bombs and threw at the ducks. The ducks ran back to our house quickly.

.

The house was ours, not theirs. I was furious, and threw a lot of bombs at our house. Suddenly, a duck came out, and fired at us. My father threw all the bombs at them. The explosion attracted many ducks here. We were petrified because the duck fired at us. We flew back to the nest, but they ran after me.

.

My mother told us, “There were many bombs underground!” All the ducks were hurt and one yelled angrily, “Be careful, we will kill you!” I threw the bombs at that duck. I said, “I think you can’t!” Then the duck died. We were very happy, because we won the war!

.

We kept throwing a lot of bombs at the ducks. We saw a girl near a tree. She was our neighbour and she was crying. When she was angry, strange things would happen. We knew why we became birds. It was because she disliked us killing the ducks for fun when we were humans. After a few minutes, we became humans again. We never killed ducks for fun again.

No comments: