20100627

My Last Minute Exam - amended

“Have you finished your revision?” My mum asked me in the afternoon. “I have finished it a long time ago!” I answered. Then, I played computer games. I was very interested in some ninja games. I thought tomorrow’s exam was science, so I needed to study the names of the laboratory utensils.

.

I found my laboratory utensil book. My teacher said we would do an experiment using a Bunsen burner to boil some water in a beaker. Then, we needed to boil liquid in a test tube. We would have a written exam and a laboratory exam. After the revision, I went shopping with my friend in Tai Koo. I bought some clothes and a pair of shoes there. My friend asked me, “Have you finished your revision?” I was bored, “I have finished!” He asked, “I have a question about the exam. Can I ask you when I get home?” I said, “Okay, see you!”

.

When I went back home in the evening, I was very amazed. There was a box of sushi on the table. I thought it was my dinner, so I ate it quickly. At night, my friend asked me a question on the phone, “Do you know how to do question No.63 on page 33?” I answered, “First, you put a Bunsen burner on the table, and then…” “No, I am talking about the math book! We will have the math exam tomorrow!” I was shocked and said, “I have revised the other subject! I need to work hard, bye!” He said, “Bye! See you at school!’

I was very scared that I would fail my math exam. Math was very hard for. I only had eight hours to revise, but I could not sleep! If I sleep, I would forget everything. I did not understand a lot of things, like how to measure the circumference and how to calculate the area.

.

The next morning, I went to school. I asked my friend many questions on math. When the exam started, I had stomach ache and wanted to go to the toilet, I thought I had eaten too much sushi. I regretted it. When I went back to the classroom to continue my exam, I forgot everything. My friend gave me his answer sheet, and it was cheating. He was not afraid to be punished.

.

After the exam, we both passed the exam, I was very happy but I thought I needed to reflect on myself.

No comments: