20100627

I was a computer expert, and a policeman too! My job was not hard work. I could solve internet cases quickly. I had many friends in my team, Ben and Tom. They were computer experts too. But their computer techniques were not as good as mine.

One morning, I got a case about Al-Qaeda’s video. Osama bin Laden was the leader of the terrorist group. He said he would use his life to bomb the White House. Before I heard about this news, I had read the newspaper article about Laden’s death. When I googled Laden, I found in his blog that he would kill George W. Bush.

One-third of my team went to Bush’s house. Another one-third went to the White House. Ben, Tom and I stayed at the police station. We needed to find Laden. It was very easy for me, but I needed to be quicker than Laden. Laden said he would bomb the White House and kill Bush at six o’clock in the evening.

When I went to get the GPS at the White House, I saw Obama and he gave it to me. He said, “You have done very well!” I went back to the police station quickly, and wanted to arrest Laden. Ben used the GPS to find Laden. Laden was in London and we thought he did not have enough time to go to the USA. So I went back home and watched TV. The news reporter said, “There was a bomb in USA’s Times Square. Twenty-five people died and sixty-eight hurt. Al-Qaeda said they did it, and they would send a member to kill Bush and bomb the White House.

I went back to the station quickly, and Ben and Tom were working there. I found that Al-Qaeda member and arrested him. I found him in front of the White House. He was dressed in a military uniform. I was very happy that I could help Obama. He gave me a big bonus and promoted our whole team. But I knew the video was not real, because the “Laden” wore a wig.

No comments: