20100627

My exam subject

“Have you finish you review?” My mum asked. “I finish it a lot!” I answered. My mum asked me in the afternoon. I reviewed my exam before two hours. I played the computer games. I was very interested by some ninja’s games. Suddenly, I remembered to study the science’s utensils. Tomorrow’s exam was the science.

I found my science’s utensils. My teacher said we will do the experiment about used the Bunsen burner to burn some water in a beaker. And we needed to burn a test tube’s liquid. We needed to do an experiment and examination paper. After I finished my review about experiment, I approximately my friend to Tai Koo and shopping there. I bought some clothes and a pair of shone there. My friend asked me, “Did you finish your review?” I answered bored, “I finish!” He asked, “I have a question about the exam, I went back home and ask you ok?” I said, “Okay, see you!”

When I went back home in the evening, I was very amazed. It was because there were some sushis in a table. I thought it was my dinner, so I ate it quickly. At night, my friend asked me a question in the mobile phone, “How to do the No.63 in page 33?” I answered, “First, you put a Bunsen burner, and then…” “No I ask the math book! We will have an exam about math tomorrow!” I was very surprised and said, “I review the other subject! I need to hard work, bye!” He said, “Bye! See you at school!’

I was very scared that I failed the math. The math was very hard to review. I only had eight hours to review it, but I could not sleep! If I sleep, I will forget my review’s scope. I did not know many things, like how to count the circumference and how to count the cm2. The exam came, I asked my friend, “How to do it?” I ask many questions.

When it was exam, I was very stomach-ache and wanted to go to the toilet, I thought I eat many sushi. I was regretting to eat many sushis. After went back the classroom to do my exam, I forget many things. I forget all the questions that I asked my friend. My friend give me the answer, it was cheat. He did not worry any question.

After the exam I got pass in the exam and he got pass too, I was very happy but I thought I needed to self-criticism myself.

No comments: