20090828

My 1st borthday party!

Oh. I think I went to this world for one year. But why I can’t walk and why I can’t say the words? I went to the park three day. Today I need to go to the park too. Mama look like very happy but I can’t ask her why she looks like so happy. I played with those children about two hours. And then Mama took me to the supermarket and buys many foods like sausages, pineapple, chips, and many things. And then we went back home and settled down everything. Mama took me to take the bus and went to Ocean Park buy two tickets.

We enter the park, I played Marry-go-around with Mama first. My grandma and grandpa were arrived Ocean Park and we went to the restaurant to take the lunch. I can eat the food of a little liquid substance. Although I took a meal food, felt very delicious for the first time. After we finished the lunch then we played other dynamoelectric games.

After play the dynamoelectric games, we went to Ocean Theater to see dolphin and sea lion. Those dolphins were very lovely and we also take a lot of photo. We all played tired then we take a bus to go home.

They all busy to make dinner after went back home . I played with my sister in the living room about one hour. Father held a very big box when he comes back. But he didn’t make me know what inside the box. I was very curious, and always made that box. I felt that thing might can eat. Mother saw I would break the box, put back the box to refrigerator carefully. I was unhappy immediately then elder sister took a toy to coax me. After a moment, mother took some sausages and pineapples to me and I eat them all. They finished cookingat 7:00p.m. Today's dinner looked like many foods. I ate many foods and they also grant me to drink juice. This is my first sip juice.

Everyone chatted together after finished the dinner. Suddenly, father held that box to come out, and sang birthday song to me, that box was birthday cake. They divided the cake into many pieces. Father blew the candle together with me. Then, we finished the cake happily. Then I have a unforgettable one year old birthday.

No comments: