20090628

Happy Father's Day - amended by Phyllis

22ndJune, 2009 Monday rainy and cold

Yesterday is Father’s Day. For Mother’s Day we ate European cuisine. Yesterday we had Japanese food.

I went to the swimming pool to swim yesterday morning with my father. We swam there happily. After we swam, we played underwater.

Afterwards, we went to a Chinese restaurant and ate some dim sum. We ate it happily because it was Father’s Day.

Then, we went back home. When it was two o’clock, I went to Jusco with my sister and Phyllis to buy some materials for cooking. We bought some seaweeds, soy sauce, rice, noodles, wasabi, corn, vegetables, ice-cream, strawberries and sweets.

After we bought the food, we went to grandmother’s house. I worked with my sister and Phyllis although I did not do too much.

We had to make sushi. First, we needed to cook rice. We used seaweed to wrap the rice. After that, we put the corn in the middle. Finally, we ate it with some wasabi.

We also made Japanese noodles. We needed to use water to cook the noodles. Then, we put it in the bowl. We put a bowl of noodles into the refrigerator. Finally, we took it out and put some seaweeds on top before we ate it.

We made parfait for dessert. We put some cornflakes in the bottom of a glass. We put some marshmallows and red bean ice-cream on top of the cornflakes. Finally, we put four pieces of strawberries on top.

Dinner time had come, we had the Japanese noodles first. Phyllis took some photos for us. Sister ate the noodles happily in the first photo. My aunt gave two kimonos to my sister and Phyllis. They looked like Japanese girls. If I did not know the photo was taken in Hong Kong, I would think it was taken in Japan.

My father and I were very happy at the dinner. After the dinner, we listened to the music and drank Japanese tea. We read a book together, too. We then ate parfait happily. It was cold and sweet.

Finally, we had some fruits and went back come. Before I slept, I thought this Father’s Day was a happy one. When I grow up, I will be a father! Then, I fell asleep… Good night!

No comments: