20090628

Happy Father's Day

22ndJune, 2009 Monday ring and cold

Yesterday is father’s day. Mother’s day we ate a European cuisine. Yesterday, we ate the Japanese food.

Yesterday, morning I went to swimming pool and swim with my father. We swam there happily. After we swam, we play under the water.

After we swam in the swimming pool, we went to Chinese restaurant and ate some pastry and we ate it happily because it was father’s day.

Then, we went back home. When it was two o’clock was come, I went to Jusco with sister and Phyllis bought some materials which we needed to eat. We bought some seaweed, some soy source, some rice, noodles, wasabi, corn, vegetable, a box of ice-cream and some sweet.

After we bought the foods seaweed, we went to grandmothers house. And I worked with them although I did not do to many things.

Make sushi

First, we needed to cook rice. Then, we needed to use the seaweed to make with the rice. After that, we should use the corn to put it in the amidst. Finally, we could ate it with some mustard.

Make Japanese noodles

First, we needed to use the water to cook the noodles. Then, we put it in the blow. After that, we needed to put a blow of noodles in to the refrigerator. Finally, we put it out and put some seaweed, then, we could eat it.

Make Japanese ice-cream

First, we needed to put some cornflakes in the lowly of a cup. Then, we needed to put some sweet top of the cornflakes. After that, we needed to put some ice-cream. Finally, we needed to put four banana on the top.

Dinner time was come, we ate the Japanese noodles first. Phyllis took some photo for us. Sister was eating the noodles happily. On the first photo. My grandmother gave a coat of Japan for sister and Phyllis. They looked like a Japanese people. If I did not know it took in Hong Kong, I would thing it took the photo in the Japan.

In the dinner, my father was very happy and me too.

After the dinner, we drank the Japanese diners—tea. We listen to the music and drank the tea. We read the book together too. Eat Japaneses ice-cream time was come, we ate the ice-cream happily, it was cold and sweet.

Finally, we ate the fruit and we went back come. When I sleep, I thought the fathers day was a happy day. When I grow up, I will be a father! Then, I sleep.......... Good night!

No comments: