20090419

Son and Father - amended by Phyllis

Once upon a time, there was a boy called Ben. His father always hit him. He was very angry and thought, “If I could be the father, I could hit my father!”

One day, when he went into the forest, he saw an elf flying in the sky happily. He said, “It I could be the father, I could…” Suddenly, the elf said, “I can help you, child!”

It became dark and Ben could not see anything. He suddenly wanted to sleep and he fainted. When he got up, he became his father and his father became his son. Ben was very happy and said, “I can hit my father!”

When he went back home, he saw a child sitting in a chair. Suddenly, a man called Tom came to his home. He was a friend of Ben’s father. His father was a life guard at a swimming pool, and he knew Tom there. He said to me, “Why don’t you come to the pool? Come quickly!”

When Ben went to the swimming pool, he explained, “I don’t know how to swim!” In the evening, he was very hungry. Since his mother was not at home, he did not know how to cook.

He cried, “Sorry! Father, can you help me?” Suddenly, it became dark again and they could not see anything. Ben turned back as a child and his father back as a father.

Ben said, “Sorry, father! I love you!” And they lived happily ever after!

No comments: