20090419

Once upon a time, there was a person called Ben. He was very angry and thought, “If I can be the father, I can hit my father!” because his father always hit him.

One day, when he go to the forest, he saw a small person flew in the sky happily. He said, “ It I can be the father, I could…” Suddenly, the small person said, “I can help you child!”

The sky became dark and could not saw anything. When Ben got up, he became a father and his father became his son. Ben was very happy and said, “I can hit my father!”

When He went back he saw a child sat in the chair. Suddenly, a man called Tom, he was Ben’s father friend. When his father worked in the swimming pool, they became friends. He said too me, “Why do you don’t come to the swimming pool? Quick come!”

When Ben went to the swimming pool, he said, “I don’t know how the swim!” In the evening, he was very hungry. Since his mother not at home, he could not know how to cook.

He cried and said, “Sorry! Father can you help me?” Suddenly, the sky became dark and could not see anything again. Ben became a child and his father became a father too.

Ben said, “Sorry father! I love you!”

No comments: