20081119

Non-linear writing

When I am reading the frontpage of the newspaper this morning…Hong Kong News Sunday 20-5-2008Alex Law Chun Yin, private detective, solved the murder case…“It’s me!” I shout. I know this case. It is about this…
When I had a lunch in restaurant, the W.C had a man shouted “Help! Help!” But I do not know what happen. After a child went to the W.C and said “A man died in the W.C!” When I heard, I was very amazed and ran into the W.C, I saw a man died by a knife. I order all the people don’t go out the restaurant because I thought the killer did not run out. I order all the people stayed in the restaurant and waited the policemen. After two minutes, four policemen saw a man died and shouted “Give your entire bag to me and open it,” After one and one. When a man saw the police, he said “I want to go to W.C!” and run away. When the policemen open his bag, I saw there are many poisons. When they police saw it, they thought the man was a doctor. But I ran after the man and shouted “You are the killer, because the man knew you have many poisons so you kill the man.” Finally, my assistant caught him and called 999. After this case, I can became a supper detective.

No comments: