20081123

Non-linear writing - amended by Phyllis

When I am reading the frontpage of the newspaper this morning…
Hong Kong News Sunday 20-5-2008
Alex Law Chun Yin, private detective, solved a murder case…

“It’s me!” I shout. I know this case. It went like this…

When I had lunch in a restaurant last Saturday, there was a man shouting in the bathroom, “Help! Help!” But I did not know what happen. Afterwards, a child went into the bathroom and screamed, “A man died in the bathroom!” When I heard him, I was very shocked and ran into the bathroom. I saw a man stabbed by a knife. I asked all the people not to go out of the restaurant because I thought the killer had not escaped. We all waited for the policemen.

After two minutes, four policemen saw the dead body and ordered, “Everybody please give your bags to me one by one and open them,” When a man saw the police, he said, “I wanna go to the public toilet!” And he ran away. When the policemen opened his bag, I saw that there were a lot of drugs. When the police saw the drugs, they thought the man was a doctor. But I ran after him and shouted, “You are the killer, because the victim knew you have lots of drugs and you killed him.”

Finally, my assistant caught him and called 999. After this case, I became a super-detective.

No comments: