20110212

Chinese New Year Resolutions

Chinese Year had came, red pockets all were coming to my pickets. Yesterday, my family and I fire crackers to celebrate Chinese Year. We were very happy and played many games at home. Played mahjong and poker, my sister went to Karaoking. She was very happy too. We liked Chinese New Year, and we liked the red pockets.

.

We could eat a lot of food in Chinese New Year; carrot cake was my favourite food. Chinese New Year was not my favourite festival, my favourite was Christmas. Why? It was because Christmas has resolutions, but Chinese New Year didn’t. I was very bored after a few days, because I had got all the red pockets, and every day only eat and play. Chinese New Year liked an eating festival, and it made me feel dislike.

.

10th Chinese calendar, I went to Ocean Park with my friends. There were many visitors. The new ocean room was very famous and we wanted to go inside. The staff said, “There are many people inside, only VIP can go inside!” We were very angry and went to play the roller coaster! Suddenly, a mammon gave a red pocket for me and said, “It can make your dream come true!”

.

That day, I went back home and I wrote something into the red pocket. Next day, Hong Kong snowing, it was my dream. I went outside quickly and joined the snow war. My friends and I were very happy, but I was much questioned, why Hong Kong could snow? Suddenly, the snow disappeared. It was a dream, and it was not real! I was very sad, but the red picket was really.

.

The red pickets made my “dream” came true. The red pocket disappeared, suddenly, I saw the snow snowing. I was very amazed and ran outside quickly. Chinese New Year was not bored, it made me happy. After I went to the land, I saw someone threw the white thing down.

.

I went to rooftop quickly, and I saw a man threw the things like snow down to the rooftop. I was very question and I went there and saw his face. He was the mammon. I asked to him, “Why do you do this thing?” The mammon answered, “I was a deity and my job is making people happy! See you boy!” Then, the mammon flew to the sky. Chinese New Year made my dream come true. My dream was, “See a deity!”

No comments: