20110215

Chinese New Year Resolutions - amended

Chinese New Year had come, all the red pockets went into my pockets. Yesterday, my family and I fired fire crackers to celebrate Chinese New Year. We were overjoyed and played many games at home. We played mahjong and poker, and my sister went karaoking. She was having fun too. We like Chinese New Year, and we like red pockets.

.

We had a lot of Chinese New Year delicacies, and carrot cakes were my favourite. Chinese New Year is not my favourite festival, my favourite is Christmas. Why? It is because you can have wishes for Christmas, but not Chinese New Year. I was very bored after a few days, because I had gotten all the red pockets, and I just eat and play every day. Chinese New Year was like an eating festival, and I dislike it.

.

On the tenth day of the Chinese New Year, I went to Ocean Park with my friends. There were many visitors. The new aquarium was very famous and we wanted to go inside. The staff said, “There are many people inside, only VIPs can go inside!” We were furious and went to ride the roller coaster. Suddenly, aGod of Wealth” gave me a red pocket and said, “It can make your dream come true!”

.

That day, I went back home and I wrote something on the red pocket. The next day, it was snowing in Hong Kong, and it was my wish. I went outside quickly and joined the snow war. My friends and I were very happy, but I wondered why it would snow in Hong Kong. Suddenly, the snow disappeared, and I got up. It was a dream, and it was not real! I was very depressed, but the red pocket was real.

.

The red pocket made my “dream” come true. The red pocket disappeared, and suddenly, I saw that it was snowing. I was amazed and ran outside quickly. Chinese New Year was not boring, and it made me happy. I went downstairs, and I saw someone throwing snow down.

.

I went to the rooftop quickly, and I saw a man throwing snow down from the rooftop. I did not understand why and I went in front of him to look at his face. He was the God of Wealth”. I asked him, “Why did you do this?” He answered, “I am a god and my job is to make people happy! See you boy!” Then, he flew to the sky. Chinese New Year made my dream come true. My dream was, “Meet a god!”

No comments: