20110220

Cafe Owner

I was a café owner in Tai Koo, and my business was not bad. There were many suggestion talked with me. Although I was the cafe owner, I was a waiter. I thought the owner needed to know the customers what did they like and their suggestion, and made my café famous in Tai Koo.

.

There were four waiters in the cafe and two staffs, and they could a high salary and they did not angry anything. They were all my best friends, Tom and Jack was my classmates in the university. Our English was better than other cafes and we had a lot of suggestions and made us a lot of money.

.

One day, a tourist went to our shop and he saw other waiter was very polite and did not know other waiter, and he said that we could talk with him relaxed. After a month, he brought many foreigners to our shop, and the foreigners planed a lot of money to eat our dessert and coffee. Tom always talked with a magazine boss, but Tom did not know.

.

After a month, there were a lot of foreigners went to our café, but we did not what happen. That day, a foreigner left a magazine and I saw that, and there were a lot of pages about my café. I always eavesdropped the suggestion what did they talking, and I was very happy for my job at that time. Tom opened a new café in Tai Koo, and it was my branch store, and he was the café owner too.

.

When I eavesdropped the suggestion, the suggestion said that he got a gun in a swimming pool. I was very worried and did not know what they would do, as killed people or robed the bank near our café. I was very scared and called the police quickly. When the police was came, the suggestion did not run away. The police questioned them, and I knew they were the policemen and they needed to get a gun from the swimming pool in the police office.

.

I was very amazed, because my frequent was a policeman. Then, I got a prize called “The Best Restaurant Prize” and my café became very famous in Hong Kong. Every day, many suggestions, there were office workers who are in a hurry, relaxed people, expatriates, HKCEE students before the exams and tourists.

That time, I did not need to be a waiter, but it I did not, I would be bored. So I was a waiter and owner again.

No comments: