20101212

Went to Japan was my dream, and now, my dream would start. My best friend, Johnny, and I went to Japan for about two month and started our work. I wanted to go to Japan when I was small. Why I like Japan? It was because Japan had a lot of comic and my favorite comic was called BLEACH. The comic my Japan was very famous and in Hong Kong, comic was very famous too. The comic was all came from Japan.

.

Hong Kong’ comic was very bored and I did like it. Today, we would go to Osaka and we needed to find our leader in Japan. He called Sam, and he was Japanese. Sam learned Chinese already. His mother was Chinese. We went to the Japan’s hot spring and cheeked the water that how long occurred volcano eruption before. I was a geologist and Johnny was my partner.

.

We were very amazed that Johnny and I went her in our dream. We knew there was monkey in the hot spring in the dream. We found and found and there were a monkey there too. We were scared, because the mountain would have a volcano eruption. When went to our car quickly. After a few minutes, the mountain volcano eruption.

.

We were very scared and went to Sam’s home quickly. Sam was amazed that there were two people in his home. After we said the thing for him, he asked, “What will happen after you went here?” We thought and thought, but we could not thought anything again. After a few days, I thought it that someone would be my girl friend and then, I awaked.

.

I was very happy that the dream was finish. It made me happy, but how about Johnny? Did his dream finish? When I bought a newspaper near our hotel, there was news about the mountain which we went there before. I was very amazed that the mountain was the Japanese experiment for cheek the mountain how hot about the mountain. The monkey was their too.

No comments: