20101212

A Dream Had Happen - amended

It was my dream to go to Japan, and now, my dream would start. My best friend, Johnny, and I went to Japan for about two months and started our work. I wanted to go to Japan when I was small. Why did I like Japan? It was because there were a lot of comics in Japan and my favorite comic was called BLEACH. Japanese comics are very popular in Hong Kong and Japan.

.

Hong Kong comics were very boring and I didn’t like it. Today, we would go to Osaka and we needed to find our leader in Japan. He was called Sam, and he was half-Japanese. Sam knew Chinese because his mother was Chinese. We went to a Japanese hot spring to check the water to see when was the last volcano eruption. I was a geologist and Johnny was my partner.

.

When we saw the hot spring, we were amazed that we had both dreamt about before. We both saw a monkey in the hot spring in the dream. We kept finding the monkey and it was there. We were scared, because the volcano would erupt in our dreams. We rushed to our car and the volcano erupted.

.

We panicked and rushed to Sam’s home. Sam was shocked after we told him what happened. He asked us, “What happened in your dream after you got here?” We kept thinking, but we could not recall anything. After a few days, I remembered that someone would be my girlfriend and then I woke up.

.

I was overjoyed that my dream had ended, but what about Johnny’s? Had his dream ended? When I bought newspaper near our hotel, there was news about the volcano we had been to. I was shocked that the volcano was the Japanese experiment for checking the temperature of the volcano. The monkey belonged to the Japanese laboratory, but what about my girlfriend? Would it come true? It confused and disappointed me.

After a month, a reporter called Cindy went to our studio and had an interview. She looked just like my girlfriend in my dream. After a month, Johnny went back to Hong Kong, but I didn’t. I had a girlfriend in Japan.

No comments: