20100511

What I Lost It

I went to my uncle birthday party today, my uncle was a brave and a helpful fireman. So I bought a birthday gift to him, it was a Hong Kong Fireman team’s badge from 1868 years. I thought I was very happy to him. I bought it in an old shop which sold the Hong Kong Fire Services Department in Tai Koo. I brought a bag there and I brought some things there.

My grand grand grand father did the fireman, so my father was a fireman too. I didn’t want to be a fireman, because I did not want to be a chicken stewed in rice wine. I thought it was not good to me, and I was no brave. When I went there, I forgot to bring the Hong Kong Fireman team 1868’s badge and I was very scared. If I did not give him a gift, I needed to give him $100000 and needed to wash dishes about ten years. I was very frightened of it, so I went to the toilet and climbed out the party room.

I ran back my home quickly and I found the birthday gift. It was in my table and I took it quickly. When my uncle wanted to go toilet, he saw there were not anyone. He did not know I went inside before he went toilet he and he closed the window of the party room. When I went outside the party room toilet, I could not go in, because the window was closed.

I bought an electric saw and I cut the window quickly. I saw a boy was going toilet, I did not want to go down that time, but I full down there. I was very not happy, because the boy was my brother. Finally I could not play computer one mouth, it liked I stay in a prison!

No comments: