20100515

I went to my uncle’s birthday party today. My uncle was a brave and helpful fireman. So I bought a birthday gift for him. It was a Hong Kong Firemen’s badge in 1868. I thought he was very happy about it. I bought it in an old shop in Tai Koo which sold souvenirs of the Hong Kong Fire Department. I brought a bag with something inside

My great-great-grandfather was a fireman, and my father was a fireman too. I did not want to be a fireman, because I did not want to be a burnt like a roasted chicken. I thought it was too dangerous, and I was not brave. When I went to my uncle’s party, I forgot to bring the gift and I was very worried. According to my family rules, if we did not give our uncles and aunts a birthday gift, we needed to give them $100,000 and needed to wash the dishes for about ten years. I was very frightened, so I went to the toilet and climbed out of the party room.

I ran back home quickly and I found the birthday gift. It was in the drawer of my desk and I took it quickly. When my uncle wanted to go to the toilet, there was nobody inside. He did not know I went inside before him and he closed the window of the party room. When I went outside the toilet, I could not go back in the party room, because the window was closed.

I bought an electric saw and I cut the window quickly. I saw a boy going to the toilet. I was very unhappy, because the boy was my brother. Finally, I could not play computer for one month, it felt like staying in a prison!

No comments: