20100425

Strange is happening?

I become a From.1 child. My neighbor was become and her name is Candy. She was very strange. She doesn’t like to speak and talk with other. She always went to library. I thought her hobby is reading book.

One day, she moved her house next to my house. When I went to school we met each other, I asked her some questions, but she did not answered to me. When I went to school that day, I saw her pocket was lighting and I was questioned. I went back home, and I saw she was eating sashimi from my window. I thought there were enough her to eat one years. There were forty-three box in a red refrigerator, twenty- nine in a green refrigerator, one hundred and forty-five box in a big refrigerator. There were many sashimis at all the house.

I thought she was very rich. When it is six o’clock in the evening, her father, mother and her sister would come back. I could saw there face, because they wear a hat and they wear a mask. I was very question of there face. When I went to school, she always drew in the lesson. She drew it quickly and she always got many awards, but I thought she was not happy, because she did not smile.

One day, our Chinese teacher told us to do a designated topic with our neighbor. Candy wrote a letter to me, the letter wrote: Would you like to do this designated topic at my home. I was very happy, because I could know her family’s face and I could eat the sashimi.

When I went to her home, I saw there were many game, like PSP, NDS, PS3, PS1, PS2, XBOX and WII. I was very happy and played them happily. I lost my work, only Candy did the designated topic. When it was three o’clock, I went near Candy and she said angrily, “Do play any more, do the designated topic. It you don’t do the designated topic you can go back your home and no need to go to my home!”

I was very sorry and I did the designated topic with her. Finally I could not see her family’s face. I thought the strange was disappeared, because I could go to her home again!

No comments: