20100425

Contemporary Ninja- amended

Do ninjas exist? Yes, I am a ninja in Japan and my name is Leo. Everyone thinks ninjas are not real. They think it is a myth in Japan. There are many cartoons about ninjas. Only children believe in ninjas. But we are not the ninjas in cartoon. We do not know how to split ourselves. We can climb a mountain quickly.

There are many ninjas in the city. We can run on a rope quickly, and we have a lot of weapons like the “kunai” and the “shuriken”. They are convenient weapons for killing our enemies. The “kusarigama” is a very hard to catch and is our best weapon.

When we were twenty years old, we needed to leave our village and go to a city. It was my birthday, and I was both happy and sad. I was twenty years old, and I needed to leave my village. I would work in the city. Although I could go back to the village, I wanted to give some money for my family.

I was very interested in working in the city. I was the member of a moving company. I had a lot of strength, so I could carry many goods every time. My weapons were heavier than the goods. And now, I lived in Tokyo.

One day, my pet owl, Ken, gave a letter to me which wrote: “I was the chief fireman in Japan. I know you have a lot of strength, so I want you to become a fireman!” I was very happy, and when I went inside the scene of a fire, I used my ninja tricks to save the people and put out the fire. I became the chief fireman in Japan.

I was very happy to become rich. I went to my village quickly. There were many ninjas. My friend, Jacky, and my classmate, Kenny, became the teachers in the Ninja School. I was very bored in the city, so I found a girlfriend. She was called Jenny, and I taught her to become a female ninja. After one year, we got married in my village.

I was very happy and I wanted to become the best ninja. But my wife, Jenny, was the best ninja in our village. We worked for the president now. We became rich in Japan and lived happily.

No comments: