20091031

Who Stalk Me?

When I went to school today I saw a shadow in my corner of the eye. I was very scared but I never did anything. I looked like did not scared, so he will not fear. Then, I walked quickly and quickly. Suddenly, I saw my best friend—Johnny. So, we went to school together. I was not scared anymore and we arrived our school. I went to my class, and the shadow disappeared. When it was recess, I went to snack department. It was I in the ground floor. There were many people, so I played the basketball. The playground of basketball was near the school front door.

When it was the time of newspaper convey, Johnny shot the basketball carelessly. I ran out and wanted to take the basketball. Suddenly, a man walked in front of me he was our class teacher. She said, “Why do you go out?” I answered, “It was because Johnny shot the basketball outside, and I want to take it!” She said, “Although it is good, but you do not be careful!”

When I went back the school, a basketball hurt me. There was a man back to the car. I thought, “Who is he? I do not know!” When I went back my class, there were two classmate were outside my classroom. They said, “There is an old man, he always help us!” I questioned, “Why?” They said, “It is because he does not have any son, so he always talked with us!”

I thought the old man was the shadow. So I went back home happily after school. When I saw the shadow again, I went to the near to the shadow. He was an old man! He bought some food and said, “What is your name?” I answered, “My name is Alex! My school is…” Then I talked with him an evening. The old man called Jeff, he was eighty- five years old.

He did not married, so he did not have any son too! He wanted to have a son before him past away. He wanted to play with the children. Then I went back home quickly. When I went back home, I saw the TV news report. It was reporting an old man died by a car. The old man was called Jeff!

I cried and said, “Jeff, do you do your dream?” I did not cry anymore after four hours.

No comments: