20091031

Unlucky day--Halloween

Today was Halloween. I went to Ocean Park with my friend. They were my best friends, Johnny, Ben and Jason. It was the last day of Ocean Park Halloween. When we went there, it was six o’clock. It was the time of Halloween room we play it. We went to the Chinese ghost house first. It was not scary at first, suddenly, an old Chinese office holder ran to our direction. We was very scared and wanted to go out the ghost house, but we lose the export. We went out the house, but we only saw the forest. We were very tired, so we sat on the land. When Ben sat down, he fell down in a hole. He got hurt himself. Ben used his hand to catch the clay.

We wanted to pull him outside, but the hole was very small and deep. Then, Ben fell down there. I said to Johnny, “Could you use the mobile phone to call him?” He answered, “Okay! But my mobile phone does not have enough battery and we only have one chance to call out!” Jason said, “We can call the police or Ocean Park! May be Alex stay here, Johnny and I go back and find the workers of Ocean Park!” I shouted, “No, may be you stay here!”

Johnny said, “It shall be you stay here, because you think this idea!” So, Jason stayed there. Johnny and I went to the room door again. When we went to the room, we did not see anything, it was because it was very dark. Johnny opened his mobile phone light, and we went to the correct exit. We went to the Call Center and said, “Can you give me a bottle of Lysol, and a rope? My friend fell down into the hole!”

Two workers went with us and said, “Where do you find the hole?” Johnny said, “It is near the Chinese ghost house!” We went to there and found Jason there. He shouted scared, “I… see a ghost there!” We turned it back and saw a Chinese ghost. His face had some blood and he took a man. The man had many blood too! The two workers went near the ghost and saw the ghost.

The worker said, “It was our colleague and he took the leave man he prepared to go to the ghost house! Then the worker called the police and used the rope to tide up him. It was the unlucky day of us!

No comments: