20090809

My Sporty Summer Holidays - amended

Tuesday 21st June, 2009I am back to Hong Kong today. I was very happy! When I was back to Hong Kong, it felt unfamiliar to me. I went to Shanghai with Mum, Dad, my sister, aunt and grandmother five day ago .I watched the videos shot in Shanghai when I went back home. I watched those shot on the first day of the trip. I remember we arrived at Yanghou Port about four hours after we left the airport.

We went to my uncle’s office and dormitory. The dinner was very delicious. When we arrived, it was evening. We played badminton after we had a big meal. After playing badminton, we visited his office and saw some antiques.We went to play golf next day. We had lunch before we played golf. I had tempura set lunch. I liked it very much. After we had lunch, a young boy told me how to play golf. I was very interested in it and played it again and again. This day was my uncle’s birthday. We played table tennis after dinner.

We caught clams in Huanghai. If you join, you could get a cap. We were very amazed when we caught them. There were many clams. We needed to go there by a tractor. When we started to go there, there was a lot of water there. But after an hour, the tide went down. The tractor owner told us how to find the clams. He found the clams quickly and said it was not hard to find. We took some photos and videos there happily. We caught eight kilograms of clams. There was enough to eat for four meals. We went to the Sun Island and saw some engineering.

We played tennis the next morning. We played tennis happily. It was not easy. I learned it on two days. Then, we had breakfast. We went to play golf again after breakfast. First, I could only hit it to 50m. Finally, I hit it to over 100m. I was very happy, because my uncle said, “If you can’t hit it to over 50m, you can’t have lunch!”

At night, we went to my uncle’s home.We played tennis on the last day. My father took many photos for me and grandmother. Grandmother was very good at sports. She learned it quickly! Then we went back to Hong Kong.

I want to play golf again now. Oh, it is very late, I need to go to bed!



Score:
4/5 (content) 3.5/5 (content)

No comments: