20090809

My Trip!

Tuesday 21st June, 2009

I had went back Hong Kong today. I was very happy! When we I went back Hong Kong, it was very strange of Hong Kong., I went to Shanghai with mother, father, sister, aunt and grandmother before five day.

I watched the movie which was shooting in Shanghai when I went back house. I watched the first day of the trip. I remembered we went to Yanghou Port about fore hour after we left out the airport.
We went to my uncle office and dormitory. The dinner was very yummy and food. When we arrived there, it was evening. We played the badminton after we ate the abundant dinner. After played badminton, we went to his office and saw some antiques.

We went to play the golf next day. We ate the lunch before we played the golf. I ate the tempura set lunch. It was very yummy. After we had the lunch. A young boy told me how to play the golf. I was very happy and played it again. This day was my uncle birthday. We played the table tennis after dinner.

We caught the clam to the Huanghai Sea. If you played it, you could got a hat. We were very happy when we caught it. There were many clams. We needed to go there by the tractor. When we started to go there, there was much water there. But after an hour, all the water had went to the sea. The tractor tax told us how to found the clams. He found the clams quickly and said it was not high. We took some photo and movie there happily. We caught the clams about eight kilogram. We could eat it about fore time. We went to the Sun Island and saw some engineering.

We played the tennis ball next day morning. We played the tennis ball happily. Tennis ball was not easy. I played it about two day. Then, we ate the breakfast. We went to play the golf again after breakfast. First, I only could hut it to 50m. Finally, I hut it over 100m. I was very happy, because my uncle said, “If you can’t hut it over 50m, you can’t ate the dinner!” At night, we went to my uncle home.

Last day, we played the tennis first. My father took many photos for me and grandmother. Grandmother was very good at sport. She learned it quickly! Then we went back Hong Kong.

Now, I want to play the golf again. Oh, it is very night, I need to sleep!

No comments: