20090803

The Frog Prince - amended

There was a frog living in a pond near the palace. In the palace, there were a baby boy and a baby girl. The baby prince was called Jacky and the baby princess was called Jenny. When Jacky was young, a witch took him away. Then, one person disappeared from the palace every year.

Jenny got a small golden ball on her 18th birthday. The king held a party for her. She was happy and played the ball near the pond. Suddenly, the ball fell into the pond. She was very unhappy. When she was very worried, a frog jumped near her. Jenny asked the frog, “My birthday gift has fallen into the pond, can you help me?” The frog answered, “If you take me to the palace and kiss me, I would help you!” Jenny didn’t think and replied, “Okay!”

The frog gave the ball back to Jenny, and she ran to the palace quickly. The frog knocked on the door when she was having dinner. She was very amazed. It had dinner with her. After dinner, the frog took a bath and said, “Can you kiss me?” She was very angry, but she has promised the frog. When she kissed it, the frog became a prince. Jenny was very amazed and shouted, “Oh no!” The king heard Jenny and ran into her room. He was amazed and said, “Jacky has come back!”

Jacky and Jenny married the next day. The king asked Jacky, “Why did you become a frog?” Jacky answered, “When I was six years old, I played with Jenny near the pond. Suddenly, a witch called Candy took me to a house. It was very old. She said, “Your father killed my brother, so I need you to take this poison!” Luckily, she took a wrong bottle to me so I didn’t die. But I’ve become a frog. She thought I was dead. When she left the house, I found all the information about the poison. If I wanted to become a prince again I needed to kiss a girl. When I left the house, I saw the witch catch a soldier every year and kill them quickly.”

The king ordered some soldiers to kill the witch. When the soldier, the king and Jacky went to the house, there was a dragon there. It was because the witch took an amazing medicine. Jacky used an arrow to shoot and kill the dragon.

Finally, Jacky and Jenny lived happily together. And there was no need to worry about anything.

No comments: