20090802

Frog and Princess

There was a frog lived in a stream near the palace. In the palace, there were baby boy and baby girl. The baby prince called Jacky and the baby princess called Jenny. When prince was young, a Witch caught the prince away. Then, every year, there was a one person disappears.

Jenny had a small gold ball, when she was 18 years birthday. King held a party for princess. Princess was happy and she played the small gold ball near the stream. Suddenly, the small gold ball fall down in to the steam. She was very unhappy. When she was very worry, a frog jumped near Jenny. Jenny asked to frog, “My birthday gift fall down in to the stream?” Frog answered, “If you brought me to the palace and kiss me, I would help you!” Jenny didn’t things and said, “Ok!”

After frog gave the gold ball to Jenny, she ran to the palace quickly. The frog knocked the door when the princess had the dinner. Princess was very amazed. The frog ate the dinner with princess. After dinner, the frog took a bath, the frog said, “You kiss me ok?” Princess was very angry, but she promise frog. When she kissed the frog, the frog became a prince. Princess was very amazed and shouted, “Oh-No!” King listened Jenny was shouting and she ran into Jenny’s room. King was amazed and said, “Jacky is come back!”

Then, Jacky and Jenny married next day. Kind asked Jacky, “Why did you become a frog?” Jacky answered, “When I was six years old, I play with Jenny near the stream. Suddenly, a witch called Candy. She caught me to a house. It was very old. She said, “Your father kill my brother, so a needed you to ate this poison” Luckily, she talk a wrong medicines to me so I became a frog. So she thought me died. When she left the house, I found all the data about the medicines. If I want to became a prince again a needed to kiss a girl! When I left out the house, I saw the witch caught a soldier every years and she kill them quickly.”

King learned all the things and called the soldier to kill the witch. When the soldier, Kind and prince saw the house, there was a dragon there. It was because the witch ate the amazing medicines. Prince used the shoot an arrow to kill the dragon.

Finally the lived happy. And no need to worry anythings.

No comments: