20081228

A sad wedding

28th December, 2008 cold and cloudy
Yesterday was a good and bad day for me. My cousin married his girlfriend, but the bride could not marry happily.

We were late to the wedding. But we could see them kiss, exchange rings and drink tea. Then, I played NDs for about one hour because my cousin wanted me to help her with the ‘Super Mario’ game. She was not good at it.

At 7pm, there was a lot of delicious food. There were crispy chicken, prawn and scallop, shark’s fin, fish, etc. My uncle drank a lot of wine and beer too. After we had dinner, we took photos with the bride and groom. When many relatives went back home, my cousin needed to get the bill. My uncle shouted at the manager, “This dinner wasn’t good, the fish was small and there were only two prawns for each table! No need to pay you $317,900!” And he swore at the manager. Suddenly, the groom’s mother shouted to the bride, “Why did you choose this place? You are not good!” So the bride cried.

Why did they need to quarrel? Why couldn’t the bride marry happily?

No comments: