20081116

Alex Disappeared

I woke up this morning and went out to get the newspaper at the door. The front page wrote had my picture on it and the headline wrote:

ALEX DISAPPEARED!

Alex should be coming back from school yesterday at 5pm, but he hadn’t. His family are now searching for him.

I was shocked. I am home and I haven’t disappeared!

When I went to the bathroom, I saw the child in the mirror had a blue face, “It is me!” I shouted loudly. Then I went to school and said, “Where is Alex?” The other children thought I died in the Ocean Park in the shark aquarium, because the witches used the shark to kill us. I was very angry, because I thought the use the magic sweet to make me became a blue child. I ought to revenge. Then, I went to me home. But my family shout "You are no ALEX!" I was so sad and said "Witches I ought to kill you, If I can't kill you then I am no ALEX,make me became I ordinary person!"
2038, I went to the school to find the witches and said "If you don't make me become a ordinary person, I will kill you!"
The witches made me went to 2008 and I became an ordinary child again.

No comments: