20081012


『SOS』 superman helps me?
31stoctober is Halloween, that day have five people gone to a mountain.
They were Ben, Jenny, Ken, Tony and Sam
.
When it was eleven O’clock, they stay in the mountain. They ate dinner in the mountain too. Eleven O’clock they went to the forest. 「help me!」 Ben said. Many Jesus caught Ben away.
When they ran after Jesus, they saw the trees were green turn red turn blue turn............................. Finally turn black. 「I think we went to a ghost forest.」said Sam. Let’s went out forest. When they turn back, a ghost caught them in the jail.
In the jail, they saw Ben again.「Ben why did Jesus not caught us, only caught you?」said Ken. 「I do not!」said Ben. I man open the jail door
. 「I think he is batman!」said Ken. 「No, he is Spiderman!」 said Tony. 「Hi my name is superman.」the man said. Suddenly, Jesus, Witch, Ghost, Vampire, Werewolf, Wizard, Tinkerbell, Invisible monster, Frankenstein and God of Death came superman used super hand to made them ran away.
When Ben, Jenny, Ken, Tony, Sam and superman went out the forest, Ben fly in sky and became Peter Pan!「superman you had go to died now!bye!bye!」Peter Pan said. A superman became big and used super light to made Peter Pan became Ben. Finally, the five children went to their house and slept fast.

No comments: