20110809

Alone - amended

Last Friday after school, I went back home and discovered that my family was on a trip already. They left five hundred dollars to me, and I would live in Hong Kong alone for a week.


.


The next morning, I got up late, because my mum was not at home, and no one woke me up. When I got up, it was eleven o’clock. I felt very bored and I just watched television and slept. I did not cook and ordered takeaway. After dinner, I thought to myself, “I can’t stay at home all the time. I should go outside!”


.


On the third day, I also got up late, but I went to Mongkok in the afternoon. I found a lot of clothes and bags there. I was ecstatic and wanted to buy everything. I was exhausted after shopping. I went to McDonald’s to buy something to eat and took a rest. I was very happy and it was the best Sunday I have ever had. After the rest, I went back home myself. I forgot I was alone, and I was ecstatic too. When I went back home, I was very tired and I felt asleep quickly.


.


On the forth day, I got up at nine o’clock. I forgot to go to school, and I watched television at home. When it was ten o’clock, someone called me on the phone. “Hello, this is Miss Chan, Law Chun Yin’s homeroom teacher. Can I talk to him please?” “Oh my Gad, I forgot to go to school!” I answered. “I think I should take a rest today!”


.


I panicked because I did not have any reason for not going to school. I was very scared and I just wanted to sleep. I did not want to think. The next day, I got up early and I went to school early too. I finally made use of the alarm function of my mobile phone.


.


When I arrived at school, I discovered that I forget to bring my money for lunch. In the afternoon, I was starving. So I used my Octopus card to buy food. After school, I stayed there and played basketball. I was enjoying my time alone, and my family went back too.


No comments: