20110627

This time, I had watched the X-men of the first film. After I watched the X-men in the cinema, I felt it is very interesting and found the movie in PPS. X-men were a story which wrote about the extraordinary people. There were many characters, like Wolverine, Storm and Professor X. They had unique abilities, like how change shape or they could result fire or ice too.


.


It was my second time to watch X-men. It was very fun, and I thought the story wanted to tell us, don’t to discriminate against anybody. We lived in the earth together. My favourite character was Wolverine. He was a werewolf; he could reply his wound quickly. His hand could reach the blades and he had the big power to fight anybody. He was the principal in the X-men movie and he was very brave too. He was a strong man and he was very violence too.


.


When I was watching X-men, I wanted to be an X-man too. I wanted to have the abilities which could change any shape, and I wanted my body like a normal person. So I also liked the Mystique. Mystique was a girl in X-men, who could change any body. She could change the sound too. I wanted to get this abilities and I thought it was the best. Then, I wanted to get the reply abilities in change body. Then, I wanted to get the telekinesis too.


.


After I watched the X-men, I thought normal person is better than X-men. X-men had many anxious, because the government always prejudiced X-men. If the X-men fired the people, what do they do? So, I thought now is the best. X-men was my favourte movie now, and I would watch the next too!

No comments: