20110307

Change in My Life, Change,

Work everyday, and I only work in my life. I am a deliveryman in Hong Kong Island. I like watch football match and I watch premier league in every weekend. My favourite football team is Manchester United. Rooney was my favourite football star. I always go to be a referee in the Hong Kong Football Match. I want to be the World Football referee and it is my dream.

.

One day, when I was very bored to work, our boss said we will have a new worker that day, and he was a famous lawyer in Hong Kong. His name was called Brandon. He went to our office and I needed to teach him that how to delivery to the destination. I was very surprised that why a famous lawyer needed to work in our office. My boss said, “Brandon is a famous lawyer in Hong Kong, and he join the series, change, and he need to join our work for a week!”

.

Although he was famous, I did not know who he was. It was because I dislike watching TV, and I only sleep and work. Brandon came to our office, and I touch him that how to send the letter or goods for the receiver. He asked me, “How long do you work here?” I answered him, “I work here for about three years.” He asked again, “Why do you not have a target to up?” I answered, “I want to be a referee!” He said, “Why do not to be a specialty referee?” I answered, “Hong Kong do not give us a lot of money to plan a sports grounds, and only plan money in Hong Kong economy! I can not be a specialty referee, because it has only little money for me, and do not have enough money to me to live!” After I said it, he was very surprised. I thought he do not have enough knowledge.

.

We started to work, and I felt he is a lazy boy and he always felt hard for working. After work, he said to me that he felt it was most relax than making milk tea, I only said to him, “Hong Kong is a place who is an extreme disparity between the rich and the poor place. Some people can work relaxed, but some need to work hard!”

.

After a week, he left and he invited me to work in his Law office. I was very happy and work there. Some time, he would watch the football match when I am the referee.

No comments: