20101127

It was a bad time for me, we lost our own. No, she threw us away. We disliked her now. Baby cried, “Mum, where are you?” It made me angry, “I dislike her, but why she doesn’t dislike her? She dislike us, why you so love her?” We went to a nursery and started to build our world. There were a lot of toys. Their leader was called Ben, and he was a famous toy in there.

.

One day, he sick, and I started to take the toys well. When I went to the next room, I saw there are many children destroy the toys. I was very angry, I was a toy too. So, I started to push the toy to here. It made them happy and relaxed, but the next room did not have any toys. So I chose the stranger toys to there and started there fitness. They became strong and happy.

.

After a few minutes, Ben became health again. When Ben was not sick, I build a house to him and bought a lot of clothes to him. We were very happy there, and I lost my own any more. Baby wanted to see her own again, because she wanted to have an own to love her. After month, our own, Annie went here and she played me and baby only. I thought she loved me and baby only. We were very happy and wanted to see her everyday.

.

We thought she was lost us only, and she threw us carelessly. When we went to room two, there were a lot of toys hurt. Our leader, Ben, held a hospital near the room two. We were very sad that there were a lot of toys hurt. We built a underpass to made the toys went to the hospital quickly. Sunny day was coming; we went to the big swimming pool to play ourselves.

.

We found an octopus near a swimming pool. It made me amazed and happy, because we got a new friend. I went to play a lot of games, and we swam there. The live made me happy, but I wanted to go back home. Baby and I left the nursery and went to Annie’s house. We found a dog to go to Annie’s house. There were a lot of toys. The leader was a cowboy. Annie was very happy that she saw me and baby. We lived there again and happily.

No comments: