20101122

The Dark Trip!!!

One day, I went to school by MTR. Suddenly, all the light disappeared and everyone threw down. I thought I was under the Sai Wan Ho, I felt the door was on my left side. I went there and tried to open it. It was very big, but I can’t open it. I found a thing like a rock. I threw it to the window. After I threw the rock at the window, I heard my friend was saying something, “Who can help me, I lost my way!” I went near the sound, and I caught the hand.

.

My friend, Johnny and I went to there and he climbed outside the door. It was not big, so we could climb outside. Johnny and I went near the track and started to walk to the track. After a few minutes, we felt a MTR left. It was the MTR I travelled before the moment. We touched the wall and started to go to Heng Fa Chuen. Suddenly, we could not touch anything.

.

We saw there are many trains in the track; we thought it is a connected line. Liked two train was a lot of way to go, and we could go there to line one or line two stations. Line one is under the line two station. When we needed to go to Tsuen Wan in Sheung Wan, you needed to go to line one station. The connected line made the train to go their destination.

.

We needed to choose a place to go to Heng Fa Chuen. We went prone and found the track again. I learned he blind people were very hard and scared in their live. But we needed to find a way to leave the underground. We chose the line one track, and we climbed up side. The track was slope and we climbed slowly. When we went to the exit, we saw the light again. Suddenly, a train came outside our back. We ran quickly and we saw the stations were near us, so we climbed out the track and we arrived a station.

.

The station was called Tai Koo, but there were not people. We were very scared, why there were not people. Johnny thought, “It may be had a stations near the real Tai Koo station. Johnny used his cellular phone and called the police. We went back to the track again and we climbed again to. We climbed back to the connected line and we chose the line two track. After a few minutes, we arrived the real Tai Koo station. There were many people there. This thing made me scared and happy. But when i went back to school, the teacher didn't believe our saying.

No comments: