20100805

Big Hurt of Europe

Cindy and I visited France and friend, John. We were the doctor in the UK. John had a big hurt before two years. It was happened in 2008, France’s certain centre took place a big bang. John was outside the centre, but he got hurt. Although John was only get past the centre, a clothes afire and flew to John. John encountered the clothes and John’s hand hurt by it. His hand afire and had many place got hurt and could not used his right hand about five years. The catastrophe was called Hotel’s centre big bang. There were 369 people die and 798 people hurt.

Before this catastrophe, there were 1400 people inside the hotel and centre. The hotel and centre were together and the hotel was built on top of the centre. So the centre bang and the hotel would collapse together too. The police thought it was a human negligence so it would have this bang. The bang was happened at 1:12 p.m. at Friday in 14th Match. John was very luck in the bang. Another people some fracture of bones.

John was very hard in the Physical Therapy, he needed to know how to use his left hand to work. When he knew how to use his left hand, he needed to set a date to check his right hand. At now, his hand was turn flesh. His burn was very critical, but his since the viability was very fast. When I went to his house we helped him to treat.

When I talked to him, he said a scared case, his father die before twenty-nine years. His father heard the music “Gloomy Sunday”. He said, “When I was small I heard the ‘Gloomy Sunday’s first half and it was I scared music in the world. Now I had this phonograph record at my mother house! But I lock it in a box, and I threw the key into the river.

I was very scared of it, this music “kill” more than 100 people, and it was a mystery. Then, Cindy and I went to next place and visited a girl called Candy. She was the hurter in the bang, and his boy friend died. It was a big hurt on her, she said it was a very unlucky days of her. It was Saturday that day. After we therapy her, we went back the UK. But I was very question of John’s father. What hurt did his father had?

No comments: