20100704

Famous in the Market

“How are you? Likes to meet you!” I said. “You are…oh you are the inventor! Where are you going now?” “I am going to my laboratory and do some experimentation!”

“Hi, my name is Alex; I am an inventor about a sell’s things and wants to invent something that we can always use it in the market!” I said. What happen, someone ran after me! I was very scared and went back my laboratory quickly. After back the laboratory, I started my experimentation. I needed to find many things, so I work hard there. It was very hard to do it.

.

I had a helper, he was Alan. He always helped me to find some stuffs for do experimentation. I always invented some thing will him and we do many experimentation do done an invention. We invent many products, like a. The helicopter could fly in the sky, but no need to add any fuel. We only use some matter and put it in a helicopter to make the atmospheric pressure drop off. Next used some water to mix some water, water’s density lower than the matter some it will fly in the sky and than, add a rudder and than add some plain helicopter’s stuff.

.

Many producers wanted to get our invention sketch, and wanted to get some money in this invention. After Alan and I publish this invention, many report about on TV and online. I became famous in the world. After I sell the invention sketch, Alan and I got three hundred millions. We were very amazed because we got much money.

After few mouths, the producer held many helicopter and they gave us one. After done the helicopter, many people bought, it was because the cost not high, so the price not high too. Someone drive the helicopter and felt is was very convenient.

.

After one mouths, we got the Nobel Prize, we invent this helicopter and wanted to help the world. The helicopter did not have any contamination things and it was very environmental protection. So we got the prize about environmental protection. We got twenty-five prizes about environmental protection and invent.

.

Our invention became the rank six of the world invent. The first was x-ray machine it was very famous in hospital. Our helicopter was very famous in the market too. It was not easy to be famous in a market. Although we got much money and many prizes, we will continue our job and invented a lot of inventions for the people and the market. I needed to do my job see you next time, bye!

No comments: