20100504

My African Friend- amended

My friend arrived at Hong Kong today. He was very rich in his country. He was an African. I took him to street stalls to eat some Hong Kong delicacies. He was very happy, because there were different kinds of food.

He liked to eat egg puffs, he said they were very cute and delicious. I bought herbal jelly for him, and he shook suddenly when he was eating it. He said, “It is very cold for me, because I come from a very hot country! But it was very sweet, and I like it. Can you buy some hot jelly for me?” I answered, “Sorry, the jelly needs to be icy, if not it will turn bad and it cannot be eaten!”

.

The next day, I took him to Ocean Park, because he had never seen any sea animals before he came here. When we went in, he saw some sharks and thought they were lovely. We went to the Headland Rides. He was very excited after playing in the Raging River. It was because he was very hot when he lined up for the Raging River, and he could cool down in the river.

.

He was very happy in Hong Kong. He told me about cultural differences and their beautiful accessories made of bones. Then, he went back to Africa. I thought he would remember this trip.

No comments: