20100417

“Hi, my name is Alex. I was the CEO of LV boutique! What problem of our boutique?” I said to other branch store’s boss. The Tai Koo branch store’s boss answered, “There were many clothes disappeared, and clothes not find it back! I think the staffs of our shop steal the clothes!” “Okay, I will deal it!” I said.

Alan was my assistant, and he thought an idea to me. He said, “If I can mixed to the LV shop, and become the staff, we can know the real situation!” I was very amazed about this idea and very interested of this idea too. So, I said, “Could I mix the LV shop’s staff?” He was very surprised and answered, “Okay, but it is very hard to you, and maybe I go will you!” I answered, “No need, I can do it!”

I went to the Tai Koo Shang’s LV boutique and initiation and worked there. I was very happy to be the small staff at first. But I could not found any problem after two month, and I thought it was very bored. I did not hard work again, so the Tai Koo Shang’s LV’s manager said, “If you don’t be hard work, you will be can’t be our shop’s staff!”

I was very angry and wanted to kill his, but he was correct. If the staff did not hard work, he could not be the staff is correct! So I hard work again and I became the cashier of the shop. I did not need to check the clothes again. But the clothes were not very many, and the clothes disappeared in each month. So I watched the closed-circuit television. I discovered a cleaning lady, Mary, and salesman, Sam, was very hard working, but they could not get any chance to rich.

I was very sad of it, so I wanted to finish the undercover boss quickly and give a chance for cleaning lady, Mary, and salesman, Sam. After I watched the closed-circuit television at night, I saw a man went in. He was the Tai Koo Shang’s LV shop’s manager. He stole twenty-five clothes and I opened the closed-circuit television and take the video about he stole the clothes, so that I could accusation him.

I went back my office again and I accusation the manager. I went to the shop, and gave the shop franchise to cleaning lady, Mary, and salesman, Sam. They were very happy and became rich. My shop problem was finish!

No comments: