20100314

My First Interview of the Stars-amended

“Hi, my name is Alex, a reporter from BBD News!” I said. “Star Road” was a famous band in Hong Kong, and I was interviewing them in a show on BBD. “I am very happy to be on this show and I want to play our new song, ‘Pineapple’. It was written by our band leader, Jeff!” A band member, Peter, said.


There was an intermission after fifteen minutes. Star Road talked about their interesting history. I was very interested, and they gave me their new album. There were twenty-four songs and they were very popular. After the intermission, we talked about their primary school years and they all said they were unhappy back then.

Ken was the Star Road’s youngest member. He was very happy to study in Hong Kong. He was very poor when he was small. He came from China. He did not have any friends here. But he felt he was lucky he had the chance to study.


I asked my questions carefully afterwards. They knew I was very nervous and they always helped me so that I would not be nervous.

After the interview, Jeff said, “You are so brave, because you are only in Form 4!” I went back to school and told my friends about the interview and the album. It cost $450 and they wanted to have it.

I was very happy that I could be the reporter. I was very excited, because it was my first time to be an interviewer and I could meet the stars. I was very happy to appear in front of the camera! After this interview, I was very interested in being a reporter when I grew up, but I wished I would not be tongue-tied.

No comments: