20100222

Today was the first day of Hong Kong snowed. My school had a special holiday and we could relax ourselves, I was very happy because we could play the snowed. Although it was not big, my sister and I played it happily. After we played the snow war, my sister went back home and I went to the Taikoo Shing. I ate a spaghetti Bolognese. It was very yummy, but it was very rich and not enough my capacity.

I went to the Jusco department store and shopping there happy. After I bug two models, I saw the USA White House model and I saw the USA president-- Barack Obama. He was saying something jing for Donald Tsang Yam-Kuen. There were many reporters. After I went to the 2nd flower, I knew it was a news conference.

I was very amazed, although I did not know what they are saying. I went to the Ocean Park happily too. When I went to the upper area, I saw there were a lgloo next to the Shark Museum. When I went inside the lgloo, it was a South Pole’s animals Museum. There were a warning before I went in, it writes: If you are not having warmed you may need a clothes of our shop, you can rent it one.
When I went in, it was very interesting and many animals inside too. The animals were very colorfully and I like the bear very much. I was very happy, because I could saw the animals from other country. After I visited it, I went to play the other games in Ocean Park.

After I went to Ocean Park, I went to a Chinese food shop and ate some dim some. Then, I took many photos today, so that I could take the interesting things for my family. There were a photo of my sister and I playing the snow and there were the photos of Barack Obama and Donald Tsang Yam-Kuen. I was very happy, because I saw the Barack Obama.
When I went back, it was four o’clock in the afternoon. I used MSM and talked to my best friends and they were very amazed Hong Kong had snow and Hong Kong Ocean Park had many other country animals.

After I sent the MSM, I went to a fast food shop and ate a $20 food, I went back home and slept a day. This was a funny and exciting day.

No comments: