20091109

Who Stalked Me? - amended

When I went to school today, I saw a shadow at the corner of my eye. I was very scared but I didn’t do anything. I looked very calm so that he would not notice. Then, I walked quickly. Suddenly, I saw my best friend, Johnny. So, we went to school together. I was not scared anymore and we arrived at school. I went to my classroom, and the shadow disappeared. When it was recess time, I went to the tuck shop. It was on the ground floor. There were many people, and I played basketball with them. The basketball court was near the front door of the school.

When it was time for newspaper delivery, Johnny shot the basketball carelessly. I ran out and wanted to get back the basketball. Suddenly, a woman walked in front of me and she was our class teacher. She asked, “Why do you go out?” I answered, “Johnny shot the basketball outside, and I want to get it back!” She said, “It is good, but you are not careful!”

When I went back to school, a basketball hit me. There was a man behind a car at the school door. I thought, “Who is he?” When I went back to my class, there were two classmates outside my classroom. They said, “That old man always helps us!” I asked, “Why?” They said, “He does not have any children, so he always talks with us!”

I thought the old man was the shadow. So I went back home happily after school. When I saw the shadow again, I went near the shadow. He was the old man! He bought some food and said, “What’s your name?” I answered, “My name is Alex!” Then I talked with him for an evening. The old man was called Jeff, and he was eighty- five years old.

He was never married, and he did not have any children. He wanted to have a child before he passed away. He wanted to play with children. Then I went back home quickly. When I went back home, I saw a TV news report about an old man being killed by a car. He was called Jeff!

I cried, “Jeff, have you fulfilled your dream?”

No comments: