20091120

Scary Day- amended

I picked up a mobile phone in the library this morning. I picked it up and wanted to give it to the librarian. Suddenly, the phone rang and I answered it. I heard a strange voice saying, “Please give the phone back to me. Meet me in the park in 20 minutes.” I had some time before the next class so I took the phone to the park.

I arrived there 20 minutes later, and there were six young men who looked like gangsters. I felt scared and wanted to go back. There was an older man who was the gang leader. He had a scar on his face and a dragon tattoo on his arm. It was very scary and I used my pocket knife to protect myself. My pocket knife was my daily necessity. It was because I was a private detective and many relatives of the criminals I caught came back for revenge.

One of the young men asked, “Where is my mobile phone? If you don’t give it back, I will hit you!” I gave the mobile phone to him and he looked carefully. Suddenly, he shouted, “Where is the password of my phone? Did you get it?” I thought he was a crook and wanted to steal my money. I said, “I don’t know what you are talking about!” He roared, “Don’t cheat me, you should pay me back!” I ran out of the park and turned back, and there were eight gangsters running after me.

I went into the alley and there were four men smoking. They were holding wooden clubs. I wanted to escape, but there were six gangsters at the back. I could not escape and needed to give them money. I was very worried and used the pocket knife to stab them. They were very careless and fell down one by one. I went to the library and pretended to read a book so that they wouldn’t find me.

When they went to the library, I called the police to go to the library door. I went out of the library and saw the gangsters being caught by the police. I got the good citizen reward. Then I needed to be careful everyday, because they were gangsters and they would revenge. I would not be safe anymore.

When I went back home, I saw two gangsters running after me and I went to my car to get my gun. When I closed my car door, two gangsters were behind me. They caught me to their headquarters. There were a lot of gangsters and they had many wooden clubs. I used my gun and shot the gang leader and called the police. The police found many debtors. They were very exhausted and starving. I was safe and did not need to be scared everyday.

No comments: