20091020

The Unfair Class

When I was eight years old, I was not very happy in my class. I was in class 3D, and I always answered my teacher’s questions. I had three best friends there. They were called Anson, Ma and Tony. We always played the Superman game. Ma was our leader. I was the second leader. Whenever I went to school on foot with my mother, my friends would chat with me.

One day, my teacher asked me how to
solve a math question. The question was 7-2x9. I was always very happy to answer these questions. I was very certain and answered, “The answer is 45!” My teacher said angrily, “Why?” I said loudly, “It is because 7-2=5, then 5x9 is 45!” Other students laughed at me and someone shouted, “Alex is a fool, the question is very easy!” My teacher said I did not concentrate, so he ordered me to stand up during the whole class.

My teacher asked my classmates another question, “What is 8+2x9? Jenny, can you answer it? Jenny stood up and answered, “It is 90!” When Jenny said the answer, I thought, “It is wrong, Jenny will need to stand up during class!” But my teacher said, “Sorry, you are wrong! It is because we need to multiply before adding! Sit down!”

I shouted
at my teacher, “Why didn’t Jenny need to stand up during class?” My friends shouted too. My teacher said angrily, “It is because Jenny was careless! But you were not concentrating!” I was very angry and shouted, “How did you know I was not concentrating and Jenny was?” My teacher did not say anything and he took me to the Discipline Office.

My teacher said to the teacher
at the Discipline Office that I was naughty in math class. He shouted to me angrily. The Discipline Office teacher asked, “Why were rude to your teacher?” I told her everything.

I went to my class again
. The bell rang and it was recess. I played the Superman game with my best friends. Suddenly, my Math teacher found me and took me to the Discipline Office again. He said to me, “Sorry, I cant say you were not concentrating, I have hurt your feelings!” From then on, my Math teacher always took care of me and Math became my favorite subject!

No comments: