20091018

My favorite lesson-Math

When I was eight years old, I was very not happy in my class. I was 3D class, but I always answered my teacher question. I had three best friends there. They were called Anson, Ma and Tony. We always played the game of superman. Ma was our playing leader. I was the se When I went to school on foot with my mother, my friends talked with me.

One day, my teacher asked me how to do this math. They math was 7-2x9 I was very happy when I answered the questions. I was very affirmative and answered, “The answer is 45!” My teacher said angrily, “Why?” I said loudly, “It is because 7-2=5 than, x9. So it is 45!” Other students smiled me and someone shouted, “Alex is a blockhead, it is very easy!” My teacher said I did concentrate, so he ordered me to stand up conduct a class.

After I stood up, my teacher asked the question for other classmates, “What is 8+2x9? Jenny, can you answer it? Than, Jenny stood up and answered, “It is 90!” When Jenny said the answer, I thought, “It is wrong, Jenny will need to stand up conduct a class!” But my teacher said, “Sorry, you are wrong! It is because we need to x the math, than + the math! Stand down!”

I shouted to my teacher, “Why did Jenny no need to stand up conduct a class?” My friend shouted too! My teacher said, “It is because Jenny is not careful! You are not concentrating!” I was very angry and shouted, “Why do you know I am not concentrating? But Jenny is concentrating?” My teacher did not say anything and he took me to Discipline Office!

My teacher said to the Discipline Office’s teacher this child did not well in math lesson! He shouted to my angrily! The Discipline Office’s teacher asked, “Why do you said to teacher angry and shout?” I answered, “My teacher say me do not concentrate and need me to …” Then, Discipline Office’s teacher knew the things.

I went to my class again and the bell sound and it was recess. I played the superman with my best friends. Suddenly, my Math’s teacher found me and took me to the Discipline Office again. The Math’s teacher said to me, “Sorry, I can not say you are concentrate, I hurt you heart!” Form than on, my Math’s teacher took care of me always and Math became my favorite lesson!

No comments: