20090902

The Revenge - amended

When Sam was young, he always hit other children. They were very angry and scared. Alex was Sam’s classmate, and Sam always hit Alex too. Alex was very angry and wanted to revenge. Alex had a best friend, Ken. Sam pushed Ken into the sea from the cliff. Ken was an Egyptian, and his corpse was sent back to Egypt.

When Alex was twelve years old, he solved a criminal case. He was determined to be a detective when he grew up. Alex went to the USA when he was nineteen years old. He was very hard-working and became a famous detective.

Before he went back to Hong Kong, he had already solved many cases. It was a kidnapping case in England. Another case was at Hong Kong’s Jockey Club. When Alex went back to Hong Kong, Sam went to his office and cried, “I have got a letter here. It wrote: ‘I am Ken, I will kill you!’ I am very worried!” Alex said, “I will help you! But we need to go to Egypt!” Then, Alex and Sam went to Egypt.

They found Ken’s parents in Egypt. They found Ken’s house very big. They found out that Ken was the Egyptian king’s son. Sam was very frightened. It was because he had laughed at Ken when they were thirteen years old. Sam felt sorry that he had killed Ken

Alex, Sam and Ken’s parents woke up at nine o’clock. Alex said, “We need to go to the pyramid to find Ken’s corpse!” They were very frightened when they went to the pyramid. There was a letter on top of Ken’s corpse. Sam read, “I will kill Sam when he goes back to Hong Kong!” Sam thought, “If I could go back to the past, I would take care of him.”

When Sam went back to Hong Kong, Sam died at the Hong Kong airport. Alex said, “Egypt’s king was a murderer!” Egypt’s king was shocked, “How did you know I used a knife to kill Sam?” Alex said, “You was not scared in the pyramid and you were the last person to have contact with Sam! You have paid your revenge!” The king said, “I have sadly lost my son and I need to help my son to revenge!” Alex asked, “Do you think your son want you to kill Sam?”

Finally, Ken’s father was sent to the jail!

No comments: