20090916

ORAL PRESENTATION

Today, I want to talk about my experience of being cheated. I was always cheated by my parents when I was young. The experience I remember the most is when I was seven years old, my parents and I went to the cinema and watched a movie called “101 Dogs”. When I watched the movie, I asked my parents, “What would happen if we sit close to the screen?” My parents answered, “Then the actors in the movie would catch you into the screen.” So I didn’t want to sit close to the screen when I was young.

When I was 10 years old, we went to the cinema and watched another movie. But we sat very close to the screen. When we watched the movie, I asked again, “Why aren’t we caught into the screen?” My parents answered, “It is not true. But if we sit close to the screen, we will be short-sighted.” Afterwards, I thought I was very stupid. I would not trust everything my parents said.

No comments: